We are the world's worst fabri - holics. We cannot resist buying fabric even though we already have enough to supply a fabric store for years. We are currently interviewing therapists to help us with this problem but we really need someone who understands and enables us. Want to apply for the job?

Check out our totes and purses here.

Click here to view Karen's bookmarks and cards.







Thursday, April 22, 2010

Less Geek, More Nerd

I think if you are labeled a geek you are supposed to know about computers. Obviously not applicable to me....I think maybe a nerd means the same thing but not as strongly. So I guess, I will have to aim for nerd. I would like to be more geek-like but Tina thinks we are too old. :) I think I am just too stupid! Plus, it just seems to me that the "geeks" spend way too much time on the planet Geektra* figuring out new places to list/talk about their wares. I would much rather make the wares. It all seems rather exhausting to me! But I am trying.



*When Mary Ann and I were younger geeks were just people who were a little odder than other people and we were proud to be from the planet Geektra.

No comments:

Post a Comment